||Views, Views, Views all around! Horses and people love living in the country within 30 minutes of Denver and Colorado Springs. Updated home with open floor plan. Vaulted ceilings in the living room, dining room and kitchen area. Two fireplaces, four bedrooms and three baths. Pella windows, beautiful solid pine paneled doors, three-car garage connected to the barn, barn with tack room, hay loft with room for five horses; three fenced pastures; easy access.
5 Acres with domestic-use well, plus separate, contiguous 5 acres.
Barn, Dbl Pane Windows, Deck, Dishwasher, Fence, Garage Dr Opener, Kitchen Island, Remodeled, Satellite Ant, Stove/Oven/Range, Mountain Views, Window Coverings
For more information or to schedule a viewing, please call Nicole Trousdale, owner, at 303-903-2721; email; or visit www.LarkspurHorseProperty.com.
The home on 5 acres is privately listed for $575,000 + 5 additional contiguous acres for $195,000 (with house sale only)
- Renovated home with stucco siding, hardwood floors, Pella windows, solid-wood doors, updated kitchen and bathrooms and roof on 2 levels totaling 2,663 sq ft.
- Upstairs master bedroom suite w/ walk-in closet and private bath; guest bedroom with large closet, guest bathroom, open kitchen, dining & living area with cathedral ceilings/fireplace, den/study with private porch/fireplace, foyer with closets and mud room.
- Kitchen includes cooking island w/ Jenn-air stove, stainless steel sink, Maytag refridgerator/freezer, dishwasher, hardwood floors and custom counters/cabinets.
- Downstairs includes a large, quiet & private office/family room with separate entrance, bedroom, additional sleeping area and bathroom.
- Qwest DSL & Dishnetwork Satellite wired as well as upgraded electric.
- Barn includes 3-stalls with paddock, loafing shed with paddock, hay-loft and tack-room.
- 2-car garage has over-sized truck entrance.
- Private 5 acres (with additional 5 contiguous acres) separated into 3 pasture areas with high-protein mountain grass, easy access.
- Zoned rural/residential; 1 horse per 1/2 acre
Click on the images to enlarge.